
Bifold door has been stained as well, looking good.

Tiles were delivered on Thursday.

They started to waterproof the ensuite & bathroom, I wonder why they didn't do the whole ensuite/bathroom at the same time.

Interior painting has been completed

Supposed to have an onsite meeting with the SS to go through the lockup & fixing stage completion. He cancelled the meeting & rescheduled for next week. I'm still refusing to pay the fixing stage until the Sill Flashing on the Front Door is installed. The SS insisted that it's been done, he must have thought that I'm blind not to be able to see whether it's been done or not.
Our front tap water leaked again on Thursday, texted & emailed the SS to let him know about it & he said they would send the plumber first thing Friday morning. Went to check on Friday evening & nothing was done. The neighbours are not happy with the water wasted & how PD been handling this, the 2nd time in 2 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment